CONTEST: Win Shutshimi on PS4 or Steam!
If you’re anything like us, you’ve often lamented the fact that there aren’t more side-scrolling pixel art games about muscle-bound fish with memory problems. We’ve got some good news for you, though: Shütshimi is here to save us all. It’s a randomized side-scrolling shooter from the brains at Choice Provisions, whose track record speaks for itself. Trust us when we tell you that you will enjoy Shütshimi in ways you thought not possible.
News that a game like Shütshimi exists can be a lot to take in, but we’re making it easy on you. We’re giving away a bunch of digital downloads for the game for both Steam and PS4. HOW DO YOU ENTER TO WIN? It’s easy. See that little contest widget right below this post? Follow the simple instructions and you’ll be on your merry way.
Fans of fast-paced frenetic action are in for a treat. Below are some additional details on the game.
- Endless waves, endless fun!
- Rapid-fire gameplay! The rules change every 10 seconds, so react quickly!
- 5 different weapons to choose from!
- Over 40 upgrades to acquire! Combine upgrades with different weapons for interesting combinations!
- Hats! Over 30 of them! Most hats unlock hidden “Hattributes” which modify gameplay even further!
- Full keyboard and controller support! Play any way you like, as long as it’s either of these two options!
- You can smoke underwater!?
- Leaderboards! Compete with friends and foes for the global top score!
- Local Co-op! Work together or screw each other over when competing for the top score